Authors may submit online a long abstract (max. 800 words) in a standard format.
For guidelines on formatting and to find out other information about the conference, please send a message to: email@example.com
The following information should be included in your submission:
- Author’s name and affiliation
- Topic (from list presented on this web site)
- Title of presentation
- Preferred type of presentation (oral or poster)
- Three to five Key Words (to help with identification)
- Contact person’s e-mail address, postal address, and telephone and fax numbers
On the basis of the proposals submitted, a review will be undertaken to select papers for presentation (oral or poster). Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review in order to prepare the full papers.
Submissions should demonstrate special contribution to the advance in knowledge regarding the conference topics. At least one author for each selected paper must register and attend the conference to present the paper.
Authors must meet their own expenses to attend the conference.
Email for Abstract submission
4th International Conference on Water Economics, Statistics and Finance
Infrastructure Asset Management and Utility Bankability