Water policy-makers and regulators, utility managers, planners and operators, scientists and academics, investing institution professionals, consultants and other water professionals are invited to participate and submit abstracts related to the ECONOMICS, STATISTICS, FINANCE, INFRASTRUCTURE ASSET MANAGEMENT AND UTILITY BANKABILITY.
Young water professionals are also most welcome, and encourage to participate.
Main target-topics are:
- Water statistics and data collection methods
- Water governance, regulation, and institutional frameworks
- Urban water supply and sanitation
- Rural supply and sanitation
- Agricultural water management
- Financial strategic planning for sustainable urban water services
- Risk management
- Water infrastructure performance assessment and decision making
- Life cycle cost assessment: data and methodologies
- Best practices in investment prioritization
- Innovative financing solutions for water infrastructure rehabilitation
- Long term financing and asset management strategies
- Communicating asset management
- Information systems and solutions to support long term AM strategies
- Best practices in integrating information solutions to develop “computer aided” AM
- Solutions for water infrastructure sustainability in developing regions
Submitted papers will be presented in oral or poster platform and, after the conference, selected papers will be peer reviewed to be published.